MAVERIK GLOVES – How to choose the right glove?
Maverik offers different gloves distinguished by level of play and playing style.
Beginner and youth player should choose either the MX or Charger gloves.
- The MX glove was designed to feel and play like an advanced glove. Shark Gel and dual density protection make this a better choice for older or rapidly developing players.
- The Charger was designed specifically for youth players who are new to the game and under the age of 12.
Older beginners and intermediate players should consider the RX glove.
- The RX has the fit and feel of our high-end Rome glove and is equipped with Shark Gel and dual density protection.
Experienced players have three options to choose from the Rome, Max and M4.
- The M4’s dual density foams provide mobility while the inhaler mesh palm allows for quicker drying times.
- The Rome & Max gloves offer the most protection and come with a full AX suede palm for increased control. The Rome provides a tighter “speed” fit, increased ventilation and a removable cuff.
- If you’re an experienced player looking for premium features and technologies, choose the Rome.
- The Max has more volume in the fingers and across the back of the hand for players who prefer a traditional fit.